Be part of a diverse team of dynamic professionals
The Place We Call Home
Our HQ is a vibrant new office in east London and we also have growing offices in Los Angeles and Stockholm.
- There’s background music and a fun atmosphere.
- We dress down, so be yourself.
- Choose your tech. Mac or PC – whatever you do your best work on, it’s yours.
- Help yourself… There’s free fruit and a selection of teas and great coffee – We even have an international coffee judge as part of the team!
- There’s also a corporate discount at a local gym. (London only, but we’re on it)
Be One Of Us
A team that plays together stays together.
- Weekly Friday drinks to ease us into the weekend
- Monthly team socials
- Techie or not, take part in quarterly Hackathons – down tools for the day and solve a problem
- Birthday gifts and treats for all the team
- Free tickets to our client’s events and festivals
The Serious Stuff
We’ve all got real lives with bills to pay and goals to achieve.
- You’ll be offered a competitive package with half-yearly pay reviews
- Career roadmaps and progression mapped out – we want you to grow with us
- Generous holiday allowance – everyone needs to switch off from time to time
- Things going on outside of work? We offer flexible working arrangements.
- Workplace Pension (once probation completed)
We understand that different approaches and ideas fuel innovation, so we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our team members.
We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
If you are interested in joining the team but cannot see a role that suits, feel free to send your CV and a bit about what you’re looking for into firstname.lastname@example.org and we can keep in touch.
A Friendly Note To Recruiters
Please do not call our office speculatively
We’re a busy team and would rather not be distracted by recruitment calls. Calling us is therefore not an effective way to introduce your agency to us.
If you would like to be considered for our prefered supplier list, please email email@example.com and if we would like to know more about your agency, we’ll be in touch.